Help by Partnering with RideClean
Due to the many questions about how a team or organization can partner with or help promote RideClean, we've come up with the following list. Please keep in mind, this is a work in progress, by no means does this list represent the full extent to which you can become involved (e.g. we are open to suggestions).
1. Have your team, club or organization members read the RideClean mission statement and the rest of the "About RideClean" page.
2. Create a RideClean account, this serves as your membership and provides RideClean with real numbers when approaching sponsors/potential partners.
3. Spread the word! Let everyone know your position on sporting ethics; through word of mouth.
4. Submit your team, club or organization's website to be listed on the "Committed RideClean Members" page.
5. Copy the below "Join RideClean" button graphic to link RideClean to your respective website.
6. Contact RideClean (Contact Us Page) to receive the RideClean logo and permission for use with your team's cycling kit. Please note, this permission will extend only through 12/31/2012 and pertains only to use within your existing apparel design. It is not meant for any type of "stand alone" usage as per its registered trademark.
7. Shop http://www.sockguy.com/ProductInfo/RC2012X.aspx for RideClean socks.